Cleaning services Lake Forest
Call Wiz Team, Inc. at (847)526-6060 if you are in need of Carpet Cleaning or Area Rug Cleaning in Lake Forest! Wiz Team, Inc. Cleaning and Restoration Specialists has been of service to the North Shore region for over 24 years with impeccable record and reputation. Our highly trained technicians have a wide array of experience in handling any type of carpet cleaning wall to wall scenarios or to any type of cleaning of the most delicate and precious hand made rugs from all over the world. Carpet Cleaning Services Lake Forest, IL” width=”100%” />
Professional Rug Cleaning Lake ForestLake Forest residents, why not do business with a local, family owned, and operated business located in Lake Forest and Lake Zurich? You can bring your area rugs to us and visit our state of the art, one of a kind, hand washing facility. Where all rugs we receive go through a bespoke spa treatment and pampering that they deserve. We can walk you through our cleaning process, we are certain you will be impressed just like thousands of our satisfied clients. After all, you will be working with the only Certified Rug Master Technicians in all of Illinois! We have many years of experience, knowledge and refined equipment to provide the utmost attention to care and details for your area rugs. Wiz Team has served the Lake Forest, IL community with pride for decades and our two locations; one in Lake Zurich, IL and one in Lake Forest, IL can help you with a wide array of our cleaning and restoration services. Such as, Carpet and Upholstery cleaning, Oriental and Area Rug Cleaning, Custom area rug pad replacement and installation, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Air Duct System Cleaning and sanitization, Hardwood Floor Cleaning. As well as, our restoration service options such as Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration, Water Damage Restoration, and Mold Remediation.
Why choose Us for carpet cleaning near Lake Forest?Here at Wiz Team, Inc. we hold true to our long-time philosophy that knowledge is the key to quality services. Our technicians go through cleaning and restoration schooling, course work, and classes with elements of a deep understanding of both the theoretical and hands-on training. All training is followed with examinations which allows us the right to proudly say, we are the most certified cleaning and restoration company in Chicagoland. What does this mean to the Lake Forest clients? Any service we provide, we have been properly educated in and have passed all written examinations and thus demonstrating our knowledge of products and proper cleaning procedures in order to be able to give residents of Lake Forest the best possible cleaning and restoration results. Wiz Team, Inc. is using the latest and best cleaning equipment and techniques, unlike any where else, as well as – the highest and purest grade of cleaning agents available in our industry.
Carpet Cleaning Techniques – Quick Alternatives to keep your Carpet CleanerThere are several distinct ways to eliminate odors and spots from your carpets. To have the odors out of the carpet, regularly sprinkling the baking soda on your carpet can aid in this case. The baking soda will eliminate a wide array of odors, from body odors to pet odors in the carpets. When a spill happens, it is vital to spot and clean it instantly. If you leave the spill on carpet too long, it’s more apt the stain will be permanent damage. Don’t rub the stain too hard as it’ll become harder to eliminate from the fibers, furthermore, it could spread further and create a larger staining. Rubbing a stain too hard will even weaken the fibers of the carpet and may cause texture distortion. It is preferential to blot any stains thus preventing any irreversible damages.
Choosing cleaner for your carpetMake use of the gentle cleansers like a few drops of dish soap in clean water to eliminate the stains. Do NOT over apply, less is always more. There are several commercial spot cleaners in the market, however, be aware many contain optical brighteners; which inevitably will “bleach out” areas on the carpeting over time due to natural UV exposure (also a permanent damage). Prior to applying these cleaners for spot cleaning, select an inconspicuous area of carpet to verify the potential success of the cleaner. When your spot cleaning spills, make sure to use of plain white paper towels or white cloths so transference of the stains can be seen visibly and prevents potential dye transfers onto the carpeting.
Take care of your health, call certified carpet cleanersBe aware that a clean carpet can largely increase your indoor air quality. It’ll decrease the dust, germs and other allergens in your house and keep up the elegance of your investment. This can ultimately rescue thousands in expensive carpet replacement. Call our skilled and experienced carpet cleaners in Lake Forest, IL today. We can help you! Rug Cleaning Lake Zurich, IL Rug Cleaning Lake Zurich, IL: You have vacuumed your Oriental Rug time and time again, but your Oriental Rug still doesn’t look like how it used to, or that funny smell just doesn’t go away. Well… maybe it’s time for some deep cleaning for your Oriental Rug. Oriental Rug Cleaning Professionals offer deep water immersion cleaning, and now it is your time to choose one and get it done right the first time.
Choose Oriental Rug Cleaning CompanyWhen choosing an Oriental Rug Cleaning Professional, there are some questions that you may want to ask first.
- “How long have you been in business?” The answer can speak volumes about a company’s reputation and experience.
- “Do you dust and vacuum before deep cleaning the carpet?” All Oriental Rug Cleaning Professionals should dust and vacuum before they deep clean the carpet. This critical first step makes a huge difference in the end result.
- “Do you have a money back guarantee?” Having a company have this solidifies that the company is sure that they will bring you the results you are looking for, or will offer a full refund of your purchase if not satisfied.
The biggest mistake in choosing a Rug Cleaning CompanyOne of the biggest mistakes consumers make is choosing an Oriental Rug Cleaning Professional because of their low cost. This is the biggest mistake for a variety of reasons and here’s why:
- A low price acts like bait for your phone call. After they get you to call them, they may discuss other things that you need done for the best cleaning for your Oriental Rug. So actually the cost goes up now from these additional things not first mentioned.
- A Low cost may mean that the company uses cheap equipment or labor to clean your Oriental Rugs. If the company charges you $200.00 for cleaning, this may mean that the equipment they use for this costs way cheaper and they may make a profit of $100. Please watch out for these companies who have a low price, because almost always it will mean that they charge less because their equipment costed them less and would not be top quality.
- A Low cost means that the time they put into your Oriental Rug will be far less than that of someone who charges more. No company would spend a significant amount of time on an Oriental Rug where the whole job costs them less than the time someone needs to put in.
Carpet Cleaning in Lake Forest, ILCarpet Cleaning in Lake Forest, IL: When it’s the matter of household maintenance during winter season, you should be aimed more on the external things of your home, like sealing heat leaks, shovelling show and cleaning your gutters to keep the interior healthy and warm. However, have you ever thought about how to maintain the interior of your house during the winter season? Beyond beautifying your house, you must take care to maintain the interior of your house. Preventative maintenance of your carpeting inside your home will help in long term preservation of your investment. We all know that how dirty our floors can get during winter – from slushie snow to street salt, all kinds of particulates and debris can accumulate in your carpets which can surely make a mess. It is vital to know how to preserve your carpet during the winter season – particularly if you reside in a region prone to the snow such as Lake Forest.
3 Tips on keeping your carpet clean during winter season
- Place an entry mats at external doors A simple manner to preserve your carpet in winter is by locating the entry mats at each door which your family or guests may enter. During the winter season more than ever, folks want entry rugs to capture any outdoor dirt they may trek in on their shoes. Placing mats at all doors will preserve your carpet by averting folks from tracking in ice salts, snow and mud. If you have kids, be certain to inform them on how to make use of the entry mats – educate them on how to prevent and clean their shoes or slippers. Not only will an entry mats preserve your carpet, they will even add holiday cheer and a little color to your house if you choose for a decorative seasonal theme!
- Take shoes off at entry points Avoid the risk and preserve your carpet by informing your family, as well as, your guests to remove their sneakers when they enter the house. Doing so will remove the dirty shoes from contacting carpet in any manner, preventing excessive stains or moisture issues.
- Examine the carpet for stains and moisture Sometimes, in spite of all these attempts, you cannot completely preserve carpet from the dirty winter sludge. Although none of these techniques are fool-proof – a little effort can prevent tremendous damage. You must examine high traffic regions in your carpet for any excessive stains or moisture, then eliminate these problems preventing any further harm to your carpet. When you preserve your carpet during winter, you can effortlessly maintain your carpet looking as elegant as the day it was installed.
What is the best way to keep my carpets cleanCarpeting is one of the essential things in your house to keep properly clean. Maintaining your carpet is vital, for both health, as well as, cost effective purposes. Your health can be hugely affected by dust, germs and other allergens which make carpets their house, and it is more economically sound to maintain your carpeting than it is to buy a new one. You must professionally clean your carpeting every 12 to 18 months, and vacuum each day or twice a day to maintain them from appearing dingy.
Fabric Protection in Lake Forest, ILWiz Team Carpet Cleaning uses only the best products for our clients. This is why we only use Teflon Advanced Carpet Protector by Dupont for your carpet and upholstery. Your carpet and upholstery will last much longer when it’s protected with Teflon. Teflon is suitable for most cotton, polyester, nylon and fiber blends. We provide Teflon services for carpet, sofas, chairs, ottoman’s, draperies, mattresses & other upholstered furniture. Teflon protects against stains caused by drink spills, food contamination, pets and will help in keeping your upholstery bacteria and odor free! For best results, we recommend Teflon application after every other carpet or upholstery cleaning. DuPont™ Teflon® is people and pet safe and has no odor.
Get Teflon® Advanced Applied after every other cleaningStop Dirt and Stains in their tracks. Longer lasting than off brands. The application of Teflon® Advanced after cleaning will assure that the performance will be maintained. We recommend that Teflon® Advanced be applied after every cleaning.
- Forms an Invisible shield around each fiber
- Repels liquid spills
- The best soil protection for all types of carpets
- Helps carpets last longer
- Protects your carpet investment
- Helps make carpets easier to care for
- Safe around family and pets
Drapery Cleaning in Lake Forest, ILDrapery Cleaning Lake Forest, IL: Regular cleaning of your surrounding is an ongoing routine that never ends. Whether you do it by yourself, waste your time and effort around dusting or call the drapery cleaning service that gives you the safest and easiest care to your drapes and curtains, choice is all yours! Be it dusting, vacuuming, changing bed linens or mopping the floors, you need to take a look at your draperies too. Are they infiltrated by dust? Do they look so worn out? Or is it that you have forgotten which color it was because of its discoloration? If this situation matches yours, then it’s time to get a professional drapery cleaning service which you can hire to take care of your beautiful window treatments. Many people think there is no need of hiring pros to preserve their window treatments, but they don’t know what the looks of those shabby drapes can do. The material could getworse; it could get worn out, get shrunk or even discolored. Here are some few reasons why you should hire a drapery cleaning service to maintain your drapes and curtains of your home properly:
- Wiz Team, Inc. Professionals are trained and experienced in their field. So fabrics are carefully inspected and tested to use the most appropriate cleaning methods.
- We observe and work carefully with the type of curtains and drapes around your home.
- We utilize cleaning equipment which are scientifically proven and give an eco-friendly cleaning solution.
- As we will be spending time at your home, you will know your compatibility and comfort level with us.
- You can save your time and money and limit your efforts in an effective manner.
- The entire cleaners will strive harder to clean and repair your precious draperies.
- As much as the material of curtains gets weak or discolored, pros will take care of all the side affects that comes within the cleaning approach.
- You can make most out of it from the drapery cleaning service from the wet/ dry cleaning methods.
Rug Cleaning in Lake Forest, ILRug Cleaning Lake Forest, IL: So you have found an Oriental Rug that you really like that would go well in your room. Now you may ask the question “Do I need a Rug Pad for the Oriental Rug, or is the Oriental Rug ok as is?” Well, the answer is yes and the type of Rug Pad for Oriental Rugs that you need to get is based on whether the Oriental Rug is on a hard wood floor or on a carpeted floor. You may also think that since the Oriental Rug is already thick, you may not need a Rug Pad, but actually a Rug Pad will help extend the life of your Oriental Rug.
2 Types of Rug PadsBasically, there are two types of Rug Pads that you can get. The one designed for hardwood floors, and one designed for carpet floors. The No-Muv pad for carpeting and the DuraHoldPlus for hardwood floors are recommended products. Both are great Rug Pads and are required for maintaining the care for your Oriental Rugs. Rug Pads will prevent wrinkling of your Oriental Rug from a Oriental Rug laid on carpet, and slipping from Oriental Rugs laid on hardwood floors. Also, besides the wrinkling and slipping of Oriental Rugs, when deciding on a Rug Pad, be sure to look at if it is moisture resistant. You wouldn’t want a Rug Pad that would soak all the spills and pet accidents; instead you want them to stay on the Oriental Rug for easier maintenance. If you get pad that soaks up moisture, then mold or mildew can grow in the Rug Pad. Some Rug Pads also will come with an antimicrobial protection to help prevent mold and mildew. Besides from the fact that Rug Pads can provide more cushion when placed under an Oriental Rug, they can help lower accidents from happening if the Oriental Rug becomes wrinkled from carpeting, or slipping from hard wood floors.
Certified Rug Cleaning specialists in Lake ForestThe Wiz Team is a full service carpet cleaning and restoration service. We service Lake Forest, Highland Park, Glencoe, Winnetka, Wilmette Glenview, Northbrook, Deerfield, Buffalo Grove, Arlington Heights, Palatine, Lake Zurich, Barrington, Mundelein, and more. Contact us today for your cleaning and restoration needs.
Upholstery Cleaning in Lake Forest, ILUpholstery Cleaning in Lake Forest, IL: Your furniture receives constant use and therefore needs care and cleaning from time to time. Regular cleaning extends the life of your furniture, rids it of dust, dirt, and potential allergens, and helps keep it looking great. When stains or spills occur, immediate attention and cleaning can preserve your furniture further. In many cases, you can identify and treat a spill or stain right away using a simple homemade cleaner or by purchasing the right chemical cleaner. In other cases, you may need to hire professional upholstery cleaners for a large or tough stain or simply for a yearly cleaning to maintain your furniture’s appearance. The following tips will help you keep your furniture upholstery looking and feeling great!
Tips For Cleaning Your Own Upholstered FurnitureThe best way to keep your furniture looking its best is to clean it regularly and to immediately address stains and spots as they occur. Furniture and fabric manufacturers recommend cleaning your furniture routinely rather than waiting until it looks worn or soiled. If you wait until furniture is severely stained and dirty, you may not be able to restore the fabric’s original color, texture, or appearance. The following steps will help you through the process of cleaning your upholstered furniture.
Step 1: Check furniture tagsRead the tags and labels on your furniture or look on the manufacturer’s website in order to know how to treat each piece. Deciphering upholstery tags:
- W or WS: Use a water-based cleaner.
- S: Use a dry-cleaning solution rather than a water-based cleaner. (Since dry-cleaning solutions typically contain strong or toxic chemicals, it is recommended to hire professional upholstery cleaners for these labels.)
- X: Professional cleaning only.
Step 2: Identify stainsIdentify the stains and spots before treating them. Certain stains such as coffee, wine, food, and even urine from a pet or child are easy to lift with steam-cleaning. Other stains, particularly oil-based stains are tougher to get out and may require chemical-based cleaners. By identifying the stains you’ll be able to plan how to treat each one, whether through steam cleaning or a cleaning solution.
Step 3: Choose the right cleaning solutionIf you choose to purchase a cleaning solution, buy a nontoxic one if you have children or pets in your home, and hypoallergenic solutions if anyone in your home suffers from allergies. You may choose instead to create your own cleaner. A nontoxic and environmentally-safe water-based cleaner can be easily made by combining one cup of warm water with one quarter cup dishwashing soap and whisking it until it is foamy.
Step 4: The cleaning routine
- First, vacuum your furniture thoroughly before cleaning in order to remove loose dirt and debris and to make water-based cleaning products more effective. Remove all cushions first, and remember to vacuum in each crack and corner.
- Create the cleaning solution by combining one cup of warm water with one quarter cup of dishwashing liquid and whisking it until it is foamy.
- Test a small or hidden area of the fabric to be sure your cleaner does not damage the furniture or affect its color or texture. (If you are using a cleaner that you purchased, be sure you are using it according to the instructions on the can or bottle.)
- Use a soft-bristled brush to gently rub the foam into the upholstery.
- Use a spatula to lift off the foam.
- Use a damp, clean cloth to wipe away any remaining foam or residue.
- Finally, let the area dry completely. If the stain is still there, repeat the process once the area has dried.
Certified upholstery cleaning specialist in Lake ForestThe Wiz Team is a full service carpet cleaning and restoration service. We service Lake Forest, Highland Park, Glencoe, Winnetka, Wilmette Glenview, Northbrook, Deerfield, Buffalo Grove, Arlington Heights, Palatine, Lake Zurich, Barrington, Mundelein, and more. Contact us today for your cleaning and restoration needs.
Why Choose Our Company for Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning and Restoration in Lake ForestAny service we provide – rug, upholstery, duct air, or carpet cleaning – we have been properly educated in and have passed all written examinations and thus demonstrating our knowledge of products and proper cleaning procedures in order to be able to give residents of Lake Forest the best possible cleaning and restoration results. Wiz Team, Inc. is using the latest and best cleaning equipment and techniques, unlike anywhere else, as well as – the highest and purest grade of cleaning agents available in our industry.
- Fully Insured:
- We carry automotive insurance, Workman’s compensation insurance. Pollution Insurance, Liability and Umbrella Insurance coverages. COI available upon request.
- Proper Technicians and Policies:
- Our Technicians are always in proper Wiz Team, Inc. uniforms with clear ID tags – so you can rest assured of who is in your home or business. All of our service vehicles are fully lettered and meticulously maintained. Resulting in easy recognition and hyper efficient cleaning services.
- Associations and Accreditations:
- Better Business Bureau with the highest standing ranking of A+ since 2001.
- Certified Firm by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification.
- Certified Firm by the Wool Safe Institute of New Zealand for proper wool care and maintenance.
- Certified Member of NADCA: National Association of Air Duct Cleanings (1 of 1,800 companies worldwide!)
- Certified by the ORCO Institute of Rug Cleaning, as, Master Certified Oriental and Area Rug Cleaners (2 Masters on Staff, and the only 2 in all of the state of Illinois)
- Long standing members with Ethical Services, ensuring you an ethical cleaning company.
- Google Local Service Providers (Verified and Google Guaranteed)
- Certified in General Health and Safety
- Certified in Fundamental Covid-19 Cleaning Procedures and Proper Health Guidelines
- Equipment and Supply:
- State of the art equipment – top quality brands manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Eco-Friendly Products
- Green Seal Products
- Hypoallergenic Products
- Botanical Disinfectants – safe for use around children and pets
- Wool Safe products
- Safe Choice Products
- Wiz Team’s pledge is to provide each and every client with the most outstanding service experience ever or your money back – no questions asked.
- Certifications Held: IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – Certification No. 80093)
- Carpet Cleaning
- Master Textile Cleaner
- Master Water Restorer
- Master Fire & Smoke Restorer
- Color Repair
- Health and Safety
- Carpet Repair and Re-Installation
- Stone, Masonry, and Ceramic Tile
- Applied Structural Drying
- Odor Control
- Applied Microbial Remediation
- NADCA Certification (National Air Duct Cleaners Association)
- Air Duct System Cleaning Specialists
- Mold – Microbial Remediation in HVAC
- Ventilation Maintenance Technician
- OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) Certificate No. 700158848
- General Industry Safety and Health
- BONA (Installation, Maintenance, and Renovation of Wood Floors)
- Hardwood Floor Cleaning and Maintenance Technician
- MRC (ORCO Master Rug Certification Program)
- Certified Master Oriental and Area Rug Cleaners