Cleaning Your Carpet Near Me
1. Make a start by washing all of the dirt, dust, and stains off of the carpet.
3. Use a bucket to pour warm water onto the area being cleaned and let it sit for several minutes to soften the dirt and grime.
4. Work in circular motions while using a soft cloth to gently remove any residue from the carpet.
polishing cloths or rugs.
a vacuum cleaner with filters and hose.
a bucket or other large container for water and detergent.
a soft cloth or duster for dusting.
manual scrubbing motions.
If you need to clean a carpet in the office, you’ll need to follow these instructions:
1. Take off all of the dirt and dust.
3. Rinse the carpet with warm water and soap (or a dilution of vinegar/water) and then dry it using a vacuum cleaner or air-drying solution.
4. Remove any evidence of urine or other stains by blotting them with a paper towel and then placing them in a cupboard or another container for later disposal.