Air Duct Cleaning In-Home Consultation
- We start with an air duct system inspection to verify that your air duct system needs to be cleaned.
- We inspect your system layout, accessibility of the main plenums, diffusers, registers, condition, soil level, filtration level, and critical components or the air handling unit.
- We provide education one-on-one, explain how the service would be performed step by step and communicate anything in order to provide a flawless service experience to our clients.
- We provide a written proposal based on the amount of work and complexity of your system, number of air handlers, and duct lines.
- The inspection/consultation is always a separate appointment from our cleaning service appointment. Consultations on Air Duct Cleaning in-home is always free so call now at 847-526-6060.
How Wiz Team Cleans Air Duct Systems
Inspection of System in performed ahead of time and cleaning crew is ready to perform duct cleaning service.
Walking area protection, safety procedures, protection of content where needed.
Preparation of system for cleaning by placing entire system under negative air suction; a powerful vacuum HEPA filtered or large gas-powered unit outside will be connected to collect all dust and particulates from system during cleaning.
Then, we use agitation tools to enter all duct lines to dislodge any contaminants by blasting them toward the vacuum system for removal into a HEPA filtered vacuum or large cotton vacuum bag outside of your home.
Next we clean all of your vents, registers, and diffusers.
Then we clean your humidifiers, filter housing, and air handling unit(s).
We pick up all of our equipment and HEPA vacuum all working and walking areas in your home.
We show you the final results with pictures before and after and walk all areas of your duct system and show all improvements made.
You enjoy cleaner air and a healthier home.
Our air duct system cleaning services include: entire system cleaning (all vents: supply and return, all main plenums, duct work, humidifiers, filter housings, and air handlers). This type of services takes several hours to properly complete the work and requires several air system cleaning specialists on site.
Note: Beware of low-price companies who offer low prices with vague descriptions of their services. Typically, these service companies do not perform a full cleaning. Per NADCA guideline standards, if a company hired to perform air duct cleaning does not perform the service per NADCA standards using powerful equipment for vacuuming and proper agitation equipment and does not clean the entire system, it can cause severe negative impact on indoor air quality through cross contamination and puff back effect into open living space. Air Duct system cleaning is a serious business, make sure you pre-qualify service providers properly through checking if they are NADCA certified and be sure to check their reviews.